What is CBD?
CBD is one of over 60 medicinal compounds found in the cannabis plant. Cannabis is usually known for it’s psychedelic effects due to the cannabinoid THC. By selecting strains of the cannabis plant that are very low in THC (less than 0.3% by law) it is possible to provide a high CBD product with immense health benefits that does not get you high or impair your performance or judgement in any way and is completely legal. Many studies have been done on CBD and it’s health benefits are well documented.
To see what makes Satya CBD so effective visit our webpage. We put everything we can into making Satya CBD the best and most affordable CBD available.
What Are The Main Properties of CBD?
- Anti-inflammatory – helps reduce inflammation and swelling, good for symptoms of arthritis, Chrone’s Disease and IBS, neuroinflammation and traumatic brain injury.
- Anticonvulsant – reduces convulsions and spasms, good for epilepsy, muscle twiches, also helps with disorders related to abnormal brain activity such as ADHD and Tourette’s.
- Antioxidant – good for reducing the effects of free radicals throughout the body, helping to slow down the ageing process and helps protect against cognitive degeneration from oxidative stress.
- Antiemetic – reduces nausea and vomiting, particularly useful with chemotherapy patients.
- Anxiolytic – reduces anxiety and as a result can help alleviate symptoms of depression, insomnia, panic attacks, social anxiety disorder.
- Antipsychotic – CBD has shown promise as a treatment for psychosis and Schizophrenia and, ironically, is effective at reducing the paranoia and negative effects of THC.
- Antitumour – CBD has been shown to interfere with the cell reproduction of tumours.
- Increases bone density and helps with healing of fractures and Osteoporosis.
Cannabidiol has been shown to help with many more disorders, a comprehensive list can be found below. Research is ongoing and new benefits are being found all the time.
Conditions Shown To Have Symptom Relief From CBD
ADD and ADHD
Epilepsy and Seizures
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Prion/Mad Cow disease
Sickle Cell Anemia
Spinal Cord Injury
Stroke & Traumatic Brain Injury